Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Kemo, I think you perhaps missed the point of my post. I don’t think it is important regarding who posted what first. Probably the original comment was in Spanish from a hot and sweaty informales that was digging his shaft deeper and deeper many years ago!

I do give importance to the gold bearing strata that Dynacor can see on their hillside. The hillside extends upward to the junction of the previous land held by the informales that is now SLI terrain. The picture from the Dynacor website (www.dynacorgold.com that I tried to copy & post) gives one a good idea of the steepness of the terrain and also the valley of the Arcari River. My Stockhouse post (28605586) in Sept. alluded to the visible gold bearing layers that can be clearly seen by persons standing on the Acari property, and this post is for Aggoracom readers that have not seen that Dynacor picture. Since the ownership has now changed, at some future time surface samplings by SLI on their upper hillside could be removed from the upper belt or belts to ascertain the grades.

When the liquid hot gold was finding its way through the cracks and crevices that form the 50 or so veins on the surface, some of the geological areas were more porous than others. I am not a geologist by any means but the appearance is that these visible belts facing the valley should show a greater concentration than the rest of the mountain. Given that the strata would parallel the surface contour that is depicted in the ST Elias X sectional diagram, I would guess that these underground areas would initially go up like the little hill closest to the Acari River, then bend down a little (2CVein#1) and would extend slowly downhill across most if not all of the SLI property. When I called Murray at that time he said they were planning a few deep holes and this was confirmed later as you know.

My conceptions are that once the grades are known from our drill program, one of these deep drill holes perhaps should be extended to a very deep level, as Dynacor picks up their ore @ 500 m. elevation (1600 feet). Most of the SLI surface work has been around 2000m (6500’) and the conclusion is that there very well could be five or six higher grade belts right down to the bottom of the mountain, and no one has a clue what or where the lower part of the system begins or ends, and what the concentrations are. Dynacor had two drilling programs in around 2002-2003, and some holes I think were as deep as 400m so it would appear that our system very well might extend below sea level.

All adding to your perfect storm!

New Message
Please login to post a reply