Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Well here we go again! It is going to be a battle of guts and glory on this emotional roller coaster called SLI - until the big day. I think I am up tomorrow and boy do I hope I am right.

Cannacord, RBC and Annonymous are at it again in the selling mood (shorting - I don't know anymore). This will another test to see how strong we are with more time passing by. It will be a true test of Shareholder and stock strength. SLI will once again be tested - it has been solid in the past. As stated many times in the past these are good buying opportunities - if you are a believer. The board is skinny and they can manipulate things along with the delay in the NR, they may just eventually get others to pull the pin with one of these sell offs.

The more information that comes from the technical report and this forum discussion, points to a much later permit release date. I am maybe blinded by hope on an earlier date. The average approval window is 180 days. If the permit was submitted originally the 1 st time in August that would point to the month of Feb. If it was August 31st we may be March.

Go Long...........

New Message
Please login to post a reply