Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Well after the day we had yesterday. Today was more positive on the market front. SLI showed once again it can be kicked around but always seems to bounce back. I believe that some folks over the past day or so have finally got a better position at a bargain prices. Good on them, for waiting to buy a cheaper.

I agree fully with Primed on the ability to share positive and negative points. I really think yesterday's show of emotion was all fine and dandy and is perfectly normal in this type of market environment. Keep up the good objective communication Primed.

Sculpin, I also agree with you very much, as the personal attacks should not be tolerated and that is understandable. These are very different points. personal vs corporate results.

Folks, we all want the same thing but need to harness our emotions when they are of the negative venting nature (very tough to do). Some negative comments/views are the toughest ones to communicate.

We have a very good board here and we should continue to appreciate that for what it has to offer. If we drop to a lower level of standards it will be just like it was on SH. Just go to SH for a while and you will want to come back here quickly (IMO). Hog, Scuplin, BOW2U, JJS, Primed and others have provided an excellent knowledge baseline, data digging and links to gain higher levels of understanding for us all. They are only trying to contribute. IMO they have done a tremendous job - Keep it up folks.

I talked with Murry today and he sounded very excited about things. I mentioned what had taken place about people wanting management to communicate. He asked me to try and tell as many folks as possible to try and be patient - things will all come together for us all - it does take time to get things done and do them right.

IMO we are so close I can taste it, I truly feel it is "Any Day" now.

There's a lot of love on this board!!! lol.

I was so hoping to get Mrs Cramer on a celebration date on the permit pool today, but we may have to wait for another one on the assay results. he,he,he,,,

Go Long.........

New Message
Please login to post a reply