Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hog that is exactly what happened.

I fully expected to see that happen, as this 300K number is the big block and they are losing the power in the trenches up front with the smaller volume asks. It is becoming clear that it is a group of traders with this strange strategy that has started to go array. I still can't understand the pre thought intent, other than they thought they could make some money and now they are scrammbling to save their money. They can't let this go through the 1.80 mark buy the looks of the trending and historical trading.

It must be a very difficult situation for them at the moment. If the bids continue to build and the buying continues to flow-in they could get very desperate and another sell off could occur. Or they will have to buy back in with what they have in cash and try to run it up and then sell. Can't say I wish them any luck at all.

Keep up the good work those of you buying. We should see news very soon, the news we are waiting has to be very close.

Go long.......

New Message
Please login to post a reply