Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I have an acquaintance that bought in @ $2.40, not on my recommendation. He hung in there and was very appreciative of Hog's prelude, part 1,2, etc along with some nice coloured pictures and diagrams of the property. He recently sent copies to a relative that is an oil geologist for his perusal.

I, instead of Hog, (sorry) probably will get a free cup of coffee tomorrow as the US price just now is $2.46 and it may close higher in the last 5 minutes of trading. The same possibility exisits that it could close lower. The gentleman that sold part of his shares is quite correct and also intelligent, for SLI is still a speculation and not an investment until the drill results are published. I doubt if I will sell any shares before then, and bottoms up to each shareholder for their own calculation of their personal level of risk-reward. The present price dictates that everyone that has hung in there is a winner!

New Message
Please login to post a reply