Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Knowing lori and her background of stock broker. She knows what news does for a company and how to present it properly. There have been releases that were released before open, after close, and during trading hours. I am a long since 07 have never taken profits. I would like to but I do not want to miss out on what is really here! (How much G/ton of Au. in the Oviod and other anonmalies). I was reading on here that they have mined up to 17 oz per ton. If this is true can someone show me the link? TIA

The 2.50-2.70 price sure sounds like a nice profit but this is an investment that will more than smash this SP when the true value of SLI is proven. The drills at Tesaro will sure help this. I sure do not want to be chasing , even though I think of selling all the time for that little profit now/ then my anyalytical mind kicks in and I just watch it grow, slowly but surely. When that NR comes in saying we have both the 3D images up to date and the drill permits then we will only begin to see the start of the true value that the 100% owned by SLI Tesaro property will bring to us shareholders.

IMHO

Mr. Hobbes

New Message
Please login to post a reply