Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Newbie here as well. but I've followed this board for months now. I've been in SLI for over a year now, and personally, the games that are played have benefitted me every time the stock to a big dive.............bought some more today as a matter of fact! Wish I could have picked them up lower, but 2.17 suits me fine!

I'd like to thank everyone here that provides info that illustrates both the positives and negatives without "beating the horse to death." We get that there's risk and some unknown time lines, there's no surprize there, you don't need to hold our hands as though we're incapable of making a decision like adults. IF we lose, so be it, but I personally feel that there are far more positives than negatives with this stock, so let us take our lumps, or enjoy our rewards without flogging us with your "informed opinions." If I wanted to be talked down to or manipulated, I'd go back to the sh board.

I stopped back at Stockhouse (briefly! lol) to review the info from "thedon" and I have to tell you that that board reminds me more of a "soap opera for men" than it does an informative source for info regarding this stock!

Thanks again for all the good work and info! It is appreciated!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply