Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

1)When the company actually gets a drill permit, completes a program and PROVES your 100 million oz and $437 share price. You say there has never been a potential deposit of this size, and that no company out there will be able to afford to buy it????Sounds pretty pumpish to me.

1)Silverback, I guess I have to ask you, you seem to be knowledgeable, have you done any calc,s on this deposit yourself? And if you have, how does the size compare with the biggest gold finds you know of?

2)

Speaking of drill permits, I think it was irresponsible for management to say publically they know when the permit is coming but just can't say. If you don't know, say so and if you do but can't say, keep your mouth shut.

2) To make this clear, Lori said she had a date that she should EXPECT them by, not an exact date.

3)Also contacting a poster on a public forum and requesting he post that management is in a blackout then the next day the SP spikes up???? Questionable.

3) Wouldn,t you like to see the HMX guys tell you that they are in black out and put that on YOUR hub?

4)And before you go trashing me for being a dreaded basher or one of them dastardly shorters (all 18,000 or so shares worth), I like the story and in fact added to my position on the pullback.

4) I seem to recall you saying you had around 70k of shares awhile back, now you say you have 18k?

5)I can just do without the hyperbole. Which is why I seldom post here or even read many of the posts anymore.

5) So why do you post here now?

6)But whatever blows your hair back. If your speculative math and hypothetical share prices gets the noobies to drive the share price to $10 without drilling a hole, not only will I be surprised, I will thank you profusely.

6) My hair is standing on end, along with my fins! How can you say SPECULATIVE MATH? Go and run the numbers yourself, and post your findings here, I would like to see them.

7) What connection do you have to GEER 1?

Mar 16, 2011 10:14PM
Mar 16, 2011 10:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply