Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Mar 29, 2011 03:20PM

To all.
This board has been a very informative source of SLI, people with so many different views and outlooks. I have been following agoracom since it started, even catching a glimpse of the useless posts over at SH. I have a small position compared to what I think some have on here but I’m excited for the same future as all. I have done my own DD and am very comfortable with my position. My first entry point was 10 months ago and I’m happy with the appreciation so far but I too think we are still far from our high point. Hub leaders, the work you guys do doesn’t go unnoticed, Respect. The hours you guys put in on DD, research and straight up digging for any related information is outstanding. The conservative math behind Tesoro really opens eyes and hopefully drifts towards proven truth in the months to come. The waiting game has been long but with so much potential I’m going to play it to the end.

Prairietarian

Mar 29, 2011 04:53PM
Mar 29, 2011 07:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply