Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Good morning folks,

I feel we are going to get some feedback this week or next. My spidey senses are tingling! Market is slow but positive.

With our project manager now back from Peru and the geo still on location, we should have some news to communicate. IMO this news will be what we all have been waiting for "any day now". I am expecting the permit IMO. My date was Tuesday, April 5/11, but I would be happy on any date that it occurs. This is just my opinion as it only makes sense. They would not have gone without a purpose. Maybe mission accomplished!

However, they may also unload any of the following other than the elusive EIS/ drilling permit. How about the drilling contractor updates, sending backlogged samples in for assays, trenching results, drilling plans for Vilcoro, stock splitting, AMEX update, more land, merger, etc......

Wow we have alot of news that we are sitting on, don't we! This will get fun, very quickly when it all starts to come out.

Go Long......SLI

New Message
Please login to post a reply