Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Nice post BOW,

I would like to point out that you are only doing the math on the big anomaly itself. So, with the conservative math, 100 million ounces of gold. As hog has shown in a post, the anomaly almost breaches the surface south of the A-4 workings. But, where the A-4 workings are, at the 60+m level, we are almost touching it with grades of 50-100 g/t. You can look at page 252 in the technical report, figure 13-3, and see the proof for the grades at this depth. Also, here is a link to Hogs diagram, showing the anomaly that BOW just did the math on.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B-hwvUB-zjR1ZWU0MzUxZGEtZjU0MS00OWQyLTk3N2MtMmRjMDIwYmI3Yjhl&hl=en&authkey=CP3N_1o

BOW, you are using a conservative grade of 1 g/t gold , which I like, but I am trying to point out that we had grades just above this monster of 50-100 g/t and more. Also, a lot of that dirt lying on top of the anomaly is not being given any credit for., which most likely, IMO, can be given an average assigned grade of 1 g/t.

The C-1 adit, which is further away from the anomaly still has bonanza grades, as high as 5 oz/t, but when you get closer to the anomaly at A-4, we have seen samples here as high as 16+ ozs/t. So, the closer you get to the anomaly, the higher the grade.

I would suspect the geos recent trip may have involved testing a couple more of these surface targets revealed by the Quantec. If they did, I would be very interested in seeing that proof of grades to the Quantec.

We have said all this before, but as BOW said, there may be new people visiting here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply