Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I have mentined before that I have been a shareholder for nearly 10 years having bought most of my shares at .10 to .15 cents. SLI has never been very good at public relations, however the properties have been extremely good looking. So it has always left us with a choice of do we stay with a stock that looks incredible from a property perspective but with a company that may not be as polished and promotionally oriented as we would like, or move on? I just bought 8,000 more shares last week as I feel that even poor management cannot stop this train. We will get the permit and will drill the Tesoro this year!!

I was told we did have a logistical delay that has been cleared up and permits will be forthcoming. The guys are in Peru getting set for drilling. Go away and come back in a couple months for a mouth opening surprise if you can't handle the day to day delays.

New Message
Please login to post a reply