Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Goldenticket,

IMO, the board was too dead. I knew there was frustration out there, so, I thought, bring it out and deal with it. I was the instigator and take full responsibility for what transpired here today in regards to the venting. A lot here have the same concerns, mostly the lack of news, and I thought it should be discussed. Was I wrong in doing this? Or was it of some benefit? Thats a matter of opinion I guess, and I don,t know the answer myself.

An interesting comment by Hog, saying that news other than the permit might not be well received. I would have to agree with that statement, leaving me beleiving that no news is good news. So, I thought an update may be nice. What could management really say? An update with everything we already know, would be useless. So, it takes us right back in one circle, with nothing gained by the venting, only maybe some good perspectives from the other hub leaders and more patient posters.

So, the venting is done. Now we wait again for news and keep in mind what some of the longtime shareholders tell us. I beleive we had to be reminded of the path this company has taken in the last 6 years or so, and really see how small a part the occasional restlessness played. You are always gonna have a shareholder or two in any company thats not happy how things are going. But, I guess if we discuss it, some of these shareholders may get a different perspective on things.

This is just my opinion, but keep in mind, that right or wrong is merely just an opinion too that is dictated by a majority.

New Message
Please login to post a reply