Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hey Folks,

Wow has this board started to change on the emotional side of our communication. I encourage everyone to maintain a postive attitude. Just slip over to SH and have a peek at that to gain an appreciation to this board. I also agree with OOK and his post on the end of the story - sp price. The permit and NR's are a process step within the big picture. I too am frustrated with the lack of NR's (communication) and permit progress. I believe these things are not out yet for a reason. Who are we to always call out management without knowing what the facts are. What if the reasons are all positive. We don't know one way or the other. Yes, I know that is why we are getting more negative posts than anything else. Our return should allow us the belief to maintain good trust with our leadership team. The sp does not get to where it is without that.

Apparently some investors are believing that these present share prices are a good deal.

Anyways, I wish everyone the best of luck, keep positive and it will eventually all come together. Hang in there folks!! I believe we are very close.

I have said it before and will now say it again, enjoy your ride on this emotional rollercoaster.

Go Long........SLI

New Message
Please login to post a reply