Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

In case some of you haven,t seen this, I thought it may be informative. The reason I am putting this on here is because I want to remind investors here of the strength we have if we stick together and don,t accept any ole buyout price. We have showed you that we are worth many multiples of sp from where we are at now. That is not lies and those calculations used factual grades and info. Things will undoubtedly get very interesting for us in the coming months, dont let some miner steal our valuable stock for an insult.

If the Tesoro holds as much gold as some of us think, it may be the biggest gold strike ever. If you have doubts, visit the link library tab half way up this page on the left hand side.

For any newcomers to this board, there is a weekend full of DD all in one place, the link library.

http://blog.agoracom.com/2011/04/28/video-betrayed-the-story-of-aurelian-resources/

New Message
Please login to post a reply