Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Well said Rinky ...I like the way you think. Certainly anything is possible with the way gold (and silver) continue to hit new highs. The decrease in global confidence in fiat currency continues to express itself more and more as time marches on. And that is the beauty of SLI ....not only an excellent investment in its own right based on fantastic fundamentals alone, but also representative of a fantastic hedge (a relative "safe haven of sorts") against the tremendous risk of inflation throughout many currencies, particularly that inherent in the U.S. dollar. It seems that there is a large percentage of people who are oblivious to all of this going on around them in the financial world. It amazes me to some degree. Too many are caught up in their own little world of cell phones, texting, media news, etc. I guess. ....they apparently only care about today with no regard for tomorrow. Not very smart though if you ask me, for one can only capitalize on opportunity in the present if one takes into account the possibilities and likelihoods of the future.

My2Cents

New Message
Please login to post a reply