Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

nice post my2cents,

I beleive it was thursday or friday gone by that there were several trades under 100 shares. Even though most of these trades under 100 shares were buys, it is still tied in with the naked shorting as said in the radio program. I dont know if anyone else seen it thur or fri, but there was a buy by RBC for 1 share! Now does that make sense! If anyone else here seen that, can you please post it to confirm what I am saying.

Some say I,m whining and crying all the time about this manipulation and they are sick of it. They are gonna be a lot sicker if this continues. Remaining oblivious to what really appears to be naked shorting is very dangerous, IMO. This needs to be checked out by the company and dealt with, the longer it goes on ,the more damage it is inflicting. Every share holder of SLI has to be made aware of it , if its happening to us ,so they dont contribute to it and help keep this company strong.

I have been putting everything together to get the whole picture. There are many things that suggest short selling in SLI. I guess the main thing is that we may be one of the biggest gold finds in history,the POG is gone back up, and our sp has dropped considerably. With our fundamentals , this seems too large a disconnect.

New Message
Please login to post a reply