Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

From July 27, 2010 news release

A sample taken from a 3-meter-deep pit returned assay results of 2.51 oz/t gold across 0.3 meters.

Approximately 20% of the gold assay is due to the presence of coarse gold

Lori McClenahan, President and CEO, stated

"Another excellent development at Tesoro. There is so

much going on with this property – high grade veins, bonanza pods, disseminated gold zones on surface,

deep drill targets, shallow drill targets. We are very fortunate to have the opportunity to explore this

exciting property."

-Only 20% is from course visible gold the other 80% would be the dessiminate gold in the sample.

In my opinion with the results they've seen the trenching is going to prove up as much as the drills. The drills will give us depth of intercepts but the trenching makes this a mine. We've already had little more vague description in the 43-101 report but it appears that the lab sampling also avoided the nugget effect and was lookng for the gold in the host samples.

All in my opinion of course. The trenching samples and subsequent drilling will tell the tale.

getrdone

New Message
Please login to post a reply