Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

So if i'm reading these right it looks like trenching Tesoro should be completed sometime around mid to late June. I expect to see a news release from management sometime around then. I hope they don't keep us in the dark on this!

Trenching had commenced on (or before) May 17th according to the latest news release.

According to the 43-101 report...."Phase 1C: Systematic Mechanical Trenching Program: A detailed trenching program focused on those areas identified as anamalous from Phase 1A and involving a D-6 or larger excavator should be implemented on the Tesoro Property as soon as practicable. This program should be concentrated on those areas on strike and in between known mineralized vein and in particular be located in the North Corridor and on the high priority near surface targets identified by Quantec. A program budget of $180,000 and duration of five (5) weeks would required for this phase, which could be done any time, weather permitting.

Just something to think about...

New Message
Please login to post a reply