Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Lori says we will be drilling 24/7 til the 10000m drill program is complete. Thats not dragging our feet in my books. Throw the extensive trenching into that mix at the same time and you should come up with a descriptive word like "wow".

So, 40 m drilled per 12 hr shift = 80m per day drilled

10000m/1 rigx 80m per day= 125 days, june15th start = oct 15th finish.

10000m/2 rigx80m per day= 63 days, june 15 th start= aug 15 th finish

10000m/3 rig x80m per day= 42 days, june 15 th start = july 28 th finish

Going by the worst scenario, we should have all exploration work done by Oct 15 th. The first drill assays should be around Aug 15 th and should consist of 3-400m holes or 4-300m holes. Or possibly 6-200m holes. I would guess half of these first holes will be drilled in the Zona Canchete/Central areas, or rather the C-1 and A-4 areas.

This part of the release is very interesting also;

As at May 31, 2011, 15 trenches totalling 1,200 linear metres have been completed with 215 samples

collected over 5m sample intervals from the trenches at the Tesoro Project. The trenches were completed

by a backhoe and a track-mounted excavator at Zona Central (Main Structural Corridor) and Zona Este

(Parallel Structural Corridor).

Zona Este that they mention is the home of the A-6 swarm that I posted about a week or so ago. It is on top of the Giant Anomaly also. There are 4 high grade veins there that have been surface sampled with approx average gold grade of 15 g/t or better. On some property maps it shows the A-6 Swarm as being on Zona Central and others give it on the Zona Este. I prefer to say A-6 is on Zona Este because of its location away from the A-4.

15 trenches completed here as of May 31st! 215 samples taken as of that date. I am assuming these are soil samples for disseminated gold, but there may also be some channel samples if new veins were discovered.

Also from the release;

26 drill holes

are recommended to test the first priority anomalous zones,

Divide 26 holes into 10000m, you get average hole length of 385m. So, I am guessing we are drilling ALL these 26 priority holes.

Things are gonna happen very very quick and this one program WILL PROVE up the Tesorro enough for a buyout or offer.

I should have changed the old addage "sell in may, and go away", to" BUY in may and go away"

If you have anyone you were gonna tell about SLI, dont leave it go, this opportunity won,t be around for long.

New Message
Please login to post a reply