Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hello folks,

Well all the news we all have been waiting for has finally arrive to begin the actual property development process. We have so much excitment building for the next month or so. The next type of news may very well be a quick update of the drilling activity; that they are actually drilling with the dates or the number of holes completed(who knows, to me it doesn't matter now). I am very excited about our next quarter.

This is what to expect over the next month or so from the Tesoro property alone (IMO):

• Previously hosted sample bags from the past year should have assys to report soon.
  • Trenching results from the work that is well underway. I am impressed with the quick start and seems like they are making good time with the trench speed.
  • Bradley Brothers arrival to complete the 3 deep holes in the program(4,500m of the program)
  • Assay's from the trenching and the drilling program
  • Possibility of continued program or even a buyout offer once the assays are out.

Guezz the words of ETO are ringing in my ears of Sept! By Sept this company will have significantly changed one way or the other! Over the next month the sp will continue to creep with the excitment and anticipatation of the results!

Another part of the SLI emotional rollercoaster ride, I believe we just got through the scary part of the ride and now it is the best part coming up. This is why you bought your ticket so enjoy it.

Go Long......

New Message
Please login to post a reply