Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi all, I figured when I read some of the "What can we do" messages, one of the biggest things my husband and myself believe is to inform SH's and to get as many people as we can that might be the least bit interested to one of these. We do not want our friends or family selling way to soon! I think these meetings hold alot of water and what a better way to meet Murray and Alice! So I have talked to Murray and we have decided for July 20th, it is a Wed, at the Russell Inn in Russell Manitoba. Russell is along the 16 hwy and just at the Sask/Man border. Time is 7:30man time or 6:30 Sask time. Please tell and invite as many as u can. Private message me with numbers coming as I need to keep track for Murray, don't want a small conference room and want enough Beer! LOL As well if we have people coming from far, the Russell Inn is a beautiful place to stay and the # for reservations is 1-800-665-0678. Make sure to tell them you are staying there for the SLI meeting. Thanks all and keep up the awesome work on this board, we learn so much from each other. Hope to see you there! Huntinhard PS, if it is easier for some, email me @ easternsky.duckpond@gmail.com to reserve your spot.

New Message
Please login to post a reply