Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

This is fantastic!!!!!!!! I'm amazed at the number of new posters coming to the board. A year and a half ago you would be luck to get 3 or 4 posts a week!!!! This can only mean that the SLI name and the information regarding the Tesoro property is getting a lot of exposure. I have to give credit where credit is due. The Agoracom site and Link Library is an incredible wealth of knowledge. Where else can one go to get all the info available for a property at one site. I give credit to the man that created this forum and has done tireless research on the company and that would be SCULPIN. The second poster on site that deserves just as much credit is HOGTOWN. His ability to make the Link Library a great tool is much appreciated along with his endless efforts. Then add BOW2U with his giant calculator who hates math and we have a team. Primed doesn't just add a post or two, He builds an entire website of info on Tesoro!!!! I also feel that Murrays efforts and all the forums that he attends at an incredible rate one after the other is amazing. YOU DA MAN MURRAY!!!!! He does a tremendous amount of travelling with his good wife at his side just to spread the word of SLI. In total, we have a great team spreading the word of a great property with great management and its very visible by the amount of new names coming to the board. Look at our President,,,shes a former stock broker and her husband is a very accomplished geoligist. How do you beat that combo!! Many of the newer posters are contributing regularly and thats what makes this board so informative. Congratulatios everyone who contributes. You all deserve a pat on the back!!!!!!!!!! Now lets take this baby to the finish line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 30, 2011 09:58AM
Jun 30, 2011 10:31AM
Jun 30, 2011 11:45AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply