Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi mojo19, and welcome to the board.

The communication gap you speak has/is being worked on. I am hoping in the near future that things will be a bit more transparent and that there will be some form of updates released via this forum. We have good reason to beleive everything is going ahead at good speed, I beleive the last nr on the trenching is indicative of that. There still are things held back, as is with most companies and this is for good reasons sometimes.

One of the troubles I suspect right now that pertains to untimely news; is most likely they are finding new things daily from the trenching. Whats the sense of rolling out an nr daily? It would be great for us, but a lot of work for management. Also our geo/s have to sign off on some of the nr,s we get, if they are busy in Peru, we wouldn,t want them running to maybe Lima everyday to sign off on an nr. I am not sure how strict regulation is on the signing subject but would be interested to know just how it works.

Its been a month since our last release, so I expect news very soon. The longer we go without news, the bigger the nr pile is getting and will most likely be a flood when it starts.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply