Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

WELCOME ICED,

I will answer these questions to the best of my knowledge, but I strongly suggest you call your broker for these answers.

1) When/if a buyout comes, your shares will count and you will get the same as your Canadian counterparts +/- the exchange rate. A sli share in a buyout, is a sli share where ever it trades, U.S., Germany or Canada. You will have the same opportunity as other SLI shareholders to tender your shares to a suitor.One concern I would have though is I am not sure if you receive your voting rights on pink sheet stocks?

2) GOOD QUESTION! Nobody can honestly answer that ,we only surmise it will rise greatly when we get drill results. Its possible we are drilling now, but thats not certain. Its only a guess, but maybe you have a couple of months to buy between $2 and $3, if drill results are what we expect, the sp will most likely go up considerably, if not, thew sp might stay in that range and attract a suitor. IMO

3) Part of the voting rights, as mentioned above, is uncertain to me in your situation. I beleive Mr Hobbes may have knowledge on that, as he owns SELSF (SLI). There is a date set usually by which you receive your proxies about 1 month before voting on regular items. I beleive in the case of a buyout, shares can be voted rather quickly if you request your proxies from your broker if you only bought a few days before the vote.

This is in my opinion, but as said above, call your broker and ask these questions.

A tip; ask 2 or 3 different brokers from Scotttrade because sometimes you may get different answers. It has happened with a few of us here before when we were trying to find info in regards to our shares being borrowed for shorting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply