Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Good morning Everyone,

I'm reading these post from last night and just about choked on my coffee! The calculators must have been on fire last night! To think that we could be worth over $1200/share put a huge smile on my face. By no means am I a math guru but one part of these calculations really stuck out for me. At $1249 a share that carries a price tag of over $147,000,000. So here's the question, who has that much money kicking around? I think one of the unknown variables at this point is how much a suitor is WILLING and ABLE to pay. Yes, everything is working in our favor. We could be the richest and largest gold find in history and the price of gold could be at an all time high. But if the deepest pockets don't have a 147 billion, regardless what we're worth we won't see it. I'm not dismissing or downplaying the value of SLI just seriously wondering who has that much money for a buyout that enormous.

Prairie Girl

New Message
Please login to post a reply