Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jul 26, 2011 02:27PM

I beleive I shouldn,t have been as hasty in my chart post. I will elaborate now on what I was trying to show.

In regards to our stock price (sp), we are just starting up the chart on the speculation/discovery part. It shows a long way to the top of that first peak, but we can cover that ground pretty quick with a couple of good drill holes and an offer. That is as far as the company plans to go with the Tesoro, the top of that first peak and sell. The chances for us to get to the top, look excellent as per the DD. So, hopefully this will be a short time horizon with SLI. As you look at the chart, the dips along the way to becoming a mine will hopefully be removed from our chart, as you can see it takes a long time.

The big money to be made on any mining stock, is finding that junior/explorer that has the best chances of delivering the goods and get in early. Ride that first incline on the chart, then get out if the company decides to take it to the actual mining, because the stock will usually languish until they get to actual production. Exeter resources is a good example of this, they have a huge ore body proven up, their stock is undervalued, but will not go up considerably until they start production, or maybe the price of metals go balistic.

You may want to look at Osisko, Iamgold and Red Back Mining (this has been bought out). These are a couple off the top of my head that you might like to look at their history.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply