Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi Stewie and welcome to perhaps one of the most informative and non judgemental stock forums on the web. I think a "solution", however short term, to the debt cycle reset we in the USA are experiencing will have a negative impact on the price of gold. If we "solve" the short term debt problem (actually quite laughable since career politicians are involved) then I would expect a short term correction in the spot price of gold. I don't think that will impact the share price of SLI for long. When a sense of stability pervades the market, after the "solution" to the debt thing is accepted, it typically would be negative for the safe haven aspect of gold. Therefore a drop in spot price for gold might be anticipated. However, when in reality we all know the solution is a fake papered over thing politically , the gold price could rise shortly therereafter. But, since we into SLI are an exploritory venture with no gold "proven" ( now don't go all crazy on me you SLI lovers) our share price still relies ONLY on the results from the hopefully now turning drill bits. If as I expect the core sample results are extremely good it will be off to the races for our share price irrespective of the price of gold give or take $20-40 dollars per ounce. Maybe even given $100 per ounce, which could happen at any time. If you got the good goods, spot price per ounce is relatively minor, excepting a titanic pullback of 20-30% per ounce. Just my opinion, but that is why no matter the spot price of gold I'm long and strong on SLI.

New Message
Please login to post a reply