Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I have talked with both Mr Jones and Murry about the meeting. I understand that it was a good meeting all round with approx 30 people making the evening. There was a mixture of shareholders wanting to meet management and new folks wanting to hear the SLI story.

For the existing shareholders it is difficult to provide any new information that most really don't already know. Maybe some clarifications on details or hearing it live from the VP may be of value.

For the new folks that heard the story, they had left with information packages and some positive feedback on aquiring some stock.

Something I found interesting about their meeting was; anyone who was interested some exisiting shareholders also did an Agoracom awareness discussion as side from the presentation. Showing the apparent value of this board to also communicate the details and learning opportunity about the properties and potential. Where as Murry and Alice were only involved in the SLI powerpoint presentation.

I hope I am not talking out of turn on this as I was not there myself, but want to provide the board some feedback on the questions about the meeting.

Go Long....

Sorry about your loss tonight Waterhauler.....:) Stamps Rock!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply