Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I believe that most of the possible variables are on our side.

Without the accurate interpretation of the Titan 24 Survey we are obliged to make guesses based on the available data that had been previously submitted. There are also variables that occur daily that have enormous influences on our final share price –notably the daily fluctuations in gold price. This secondarily leads to the price of gold that a major such as China will look at in terms of how quickly they can attack the deposit, and this in turn has a lesser effect regarding the price of gold in the ground. Factors such as Peru itself, open pit mining, how close to roads, electricity, water, feasibility of a mine at the top of Tesoro, distance to seaport etc. will all be considered by the interested governors of a bidding company. They will want to buy Tesoro and mine gold as soon as possible and get to the richest part first, if feasible.

How large is the giant anomaly? For those that came to Vancouver for the meeting last year and looked across at Grouse Mountain, it rises from sea level to 4000 feet, about the same size as the Tesoro Zona Central anomaly (and still open at the bottom). Mt. Rushmore is 500 feet high and 400 feet wide from the valley floor. These are huge structures. When I made my silly putty 3 dimensional model I had difficulty fitting it to the two dimensional figures given and consequently my tonnage was quite a bit more than the 9,363,717,935 tons that Primed reported. So the fact that we don’t have accurate figures and because my two models tried to follow an ovoid but were not able to that well. The initial upper edges were O.K but the models became fatter to try and conform with the elevation view.

Regarding the Quantec survey: There are a lot of conclusions in the link library that point to the assumptions that the induced polarization studies lead to a legitimate conclusion that gold-sulphide intrusions are responsible for the findings. The high figures could also result from saline. There are salt deposits high in Peru that are left over from the ancient marine depositions, but these are no longer in solution and dry salt does not conduct electricity. The high chargeability recorded, particularly in the central part, leads me to speculate that the cores will be impressive; I would not be surprised if they averaged 11 gms /ton.

There is also the possibility that further gold will be found below the anomalies. Since Dynacor veins apparently go below sea level, and are also visible on their hillsides, (i.e. below our anomaly) the possibility remains that unknown structures could be found that are beyond present capabilities.

When the complete survey is released, this will clear up a lot of speculation and this will be valuable information for all of us. I would think the timing of the initial drill results and release of the Titan survey soon after would generate another “Wow” from knowledgeable readers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply