Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Aug 30, 2011 10:29PM
Aug 30, 2011 11:34PM
Aug 30, 2011 11:57PM

Thanks Sculp, I'm glad that you are as optimistic as always. With the way things have been progressing, we need that.

Also good to see the rule of thumb. The numbers may be different but the ratio would still be the same.

BTW, a few posts back there was a discussion of buy-out senarios. With Tesoro being what we believe it to be, I think it could well be that a buyer would make a good offer for the Tesoro, after the drill result have come in, and have a condition in the offer to get first right of refusal to buy all, or part of the other properties later. This way a buyer can secure Tesoro for him and still get the rest if he wants, because the longer they wait to get Tesoro, the higher the price will likely be. So why wait for the other properties to be drilled and then buy all of it (if they want all of SLI).

I hope this reads right and makes sense as I intended it to make. (its getting late here in Ontario).

Real

New Message
Please login to post a reply