Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

In actuality we really only optioned out a NET 10% of the TOTAL PROPERTY represented by the six new claims surrounding the Tesoro, leaving a NET 90% of property represented by such claims still owned by SLI .......since one claim is still 40% owned (if successfully optioned out to Intigold at the end of the day) and the other five claims remain 100% owned. But yeah .....like you say, 16.6% of such claims (one out of six) now come with an option agreement attached. Just wanted to make sure that there was no confusion on that by other posters.

Seeing as to how incredibly long and complex (and DILUTIVE) it is to prove up properties this strikes me as a win-win. NO QUESTION .....without a doubt. And believe me .......nobody knows the ins and outs of this business better than Lori. May as well let the other company get the process started much sooner and take on the headaches of proving up a property ......all to the benefit of SLI and its shareholders. One must only consider the 7 years with Tesoro (as mentioned by Hog I believe ....perhaps by Sculpin) and how dilutive this whole process is with all of the PPs and warrants that ultimately are placed and handed out to the directors (and/or other lucky ones) over all of those years!!!!!!!, never mind the gruelling patience that is required for the very long wait. Besides, even if TESORO does prove to be something extraordinarily special there is no guarantee that Chance E will be just as spectacular .......afterall giant anomalies filled with gold (if indeed that is what Tesoro proves to have) have to be rare enough to make them special and rewarding in the first place, or otherwise gold wouldn't be rare enough to cost over 1800 dollars an ounce. Hence one shouldn't automatically assume that Chance E is a "bonanza of gold", even if the nearby Tesoro does prove to be so. FWIW

My2Cents

New Message
Please login to post a reply