Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Like Feruk says, i'm still very bullish on SLI and will not sell to the end. However, I was disappointed in yesterday's news release as it steered the company in a way I didn't expect our ship to be going.

I don't know what is going on behind the scenes and what the other possible scenarios could be in the fire, but all along since I got into SLI I thought that we would spin off the other properties and sell the entire entity of SLI (i.e. Tesoro original 5000 acres). I would sell my shares for $100's like many have been posting with their DD and still have shares in the new spin out company (all other properties and the new claims). With yesterday's NR, at the moment it appears that SLI will still be around after we sell the original Tesoro. That means that instead of selling your shares at the price dictated by a potential suiter, SLI will keep the money and management will decide what to do with it (i.e., give an $x dividend, re-invest in other properties, etc.). To me in the long run this may prove to make us more money, but it just extended the "large" payday by many more years. The SS St. Elias may not be awhile, unless us shareholders get most of the money from the sale of Tesoro.

I may be way in left field here, but that's how I saw this unfolding from the beginning. Again, this is all in my opinion.

Long SLI.

Moneybags

New Message
Please login to post a reply