Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: WHAT A NICE START TO THE WEEK AND FINISH TO THE LAST ONE

Well folks, I am going to be the 1st to tell you, one must take their lumps when they come. The Stamps took a big beating today and it was not pretty, they will recover but I did give my Henry Burris avatar a time out, but it worked for 6 weeks (lol). We are only half way through the season so no biggy. Hey BOW, I like your analogy on the green and gold and the timing is also right but it is a tough one to agree with you on as far as the grid iron. Now with respect to SLI it is almost spooky what is starting to align...........

There is much speculation on the activity and expected results that will soon be out. With Gold surpassing $1900/oz that sure gets the week off to an exciting start. I am sure we will have to deal with "you know who" again - all week. I would like to see the sp move into the $3.00 range in the next few weeks. With the right news to come out, we could get there soon enough.

GLTA this week folks!

Go Long.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply