Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sculpin;

Thanks for the great insight. I think you are in on Lori 's thinking path. IMO

I believe Lori may have set up SLI as a mother company to spin off other subsidiary companies to prove up what she figures may have potential-- ie Havila, Intigold, and possibly more to come.

The Tesoro has 5000 acres of land in its first 3D Siesmic program, and are trenching and drilling to prove it up for sale. There are still the additional 12,000 acres that could be spun off into other companies like Havila, which SLI may retain majority ownership of, or possibly give every SLI shareholder shares in, as she did with Havila.IMO

We may or may not have to sell the "Mother Ship" SLI to a major suitor on the Tesoro play, but my guess is we probably will just sell the property,every shareholder will recieve a big dividend, Sli will keep a working intrest in it as we did with the Carmi Moly property in BC.

If you take the balance of the Peru properties alone, there is potential for 5 more dividend earning properties there just in Peru, let alone the Canadian properties which could also get split off---each into its own entity---with the mother company getting a healthy initial dividend as well as a NSR every year.

BUT---- then again , maybe I'm being TOOO POSITIVE. Nice to dream though.!!!

One thing is for sure---we do have the management in place that knows how to turn dreams like this reality. There has never been a doubt in my mind.

Rinky

New Message
Please login to post a reply