Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Well---We have had a lot of discussion on "What Would You Sell Your Shares For?? "

Sooo -- My next question is--- "What Did You Pay For Your Shares"

Pardon Me ---If I sound like I'm tring tp pry into your personal business, but what I am trying to establish here is----Did you pay ---"Anything At All"

Once again --you must think I'm on drugs and prying, ---but I'll try to clear the cobwebs I've spun and if I don't make any sense, --you can pee on my parade flowers when the SS St Elias pulls into port for its "Victory Run"

When we get the "Big Offer" from a mining major ,and lets just say for an example that you "Invested" $2.50 per share on SLI, and we accept $102.50 per share as a dividend on each share we own, then in essence what you did was make $100 dollars per share as gain on our investment. Cuz --we still own the share , and we have made $100 more than we paid.

Smells to me like we "Got Our Shares For FREE" Starting to sound like a DUCK yet??

I admitt---we have to have the trench and drill results in before we purchase the SS St Elias, but the one thing I will guarantee is---There will be more Limo and Steamship salespeople lined up at our door when this baby comes in, than there were sales people trying to sell the first birth control pill.

Could be wrong ---but I doubt it.

Rinky

New Message
Please login to post a reply