Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Gold digger 66 Welcome to one very informative Hub. Ran by our great Hub Leaders. They have done an enormous amount of work here. Over a few years, and all of their work is greatly appreciated as well as everyone else on here. It seems that this forum may have more use than just informing us about our investment. We have learned the possable value of our investment based on such miniscule calculations.

This is now a good time to be in SLI if there ever was. I can not believe how our SP is held down. We are drilling a property that on average of the bulk samples we are getting .93 Oz per ton or 28.93 Grams per ton of rock. Mines are built on Grams per ton. can not wait until we get some trenching results, which I believe people said Murray mentioned they were better than expected. I would personally think they are much better , after all they were allowed to bring in an excavator and a trencher. Keep in mind all trenching before has been by hand. (shovels and buckets). As well as informales who have been scooping gold off of the surface for many centuries. Then come the drill cores soon..... WOW is all I can say!

GOD BLESS ALLL

GFTA (good fortune to all)

Mr. Hobbes

New Message
Please login to post a reply