Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Your points are well taken. In all likelihood she just needed to reposition her holdings around some, as mentioned already. With regards to her salary though I did not mean to imply that she did not have any salary at all, but rather that the salary is likely insufficient alone to cover her other financial pursuits when such arise. According to Yahoo finance her salary is $90,000 dollars a year. Perhaps the data is a bit outdated .....but still, assuming that her income is in that ballpark it doesn't leave much after living expenses to do a whole lot for somebody of her financial motive. But it may be somewhat of a moot point in the big picture here, particularly since we don't have all of the facts behind her 1,000,000 share transaction. One thing that I take from this is that she showed class by doing it in such a way to not affect the share price. JMHO

My2Cents

New Message
Please login to post a reply