Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Sep 26, 2011 11:47AM
Sep 26, 2011 12:11PM
Sep 26, 2011 12:16PM
Sep 26, 2011 12:22PM
Sep 26, 2011 10:30PM
Sep 27, 2011 11:47AM
Sep 27, 2011 12:10PM
Sep 27, 2011 12:14PM
Sep 27, 2011 03:57PM

No news: Labs backed up? maybe, but the first trench samples should have been done.

Contract set up with McElhanney in such a way that all the lab results go directly to them and not SLI? Possible - you do not have to disclose information if you don't have it.

Non diclosure agreement? That might be in place and would have an impact on when news is released.

The bottom line is that the disclosure rules are clear and Lori knows them very well. My guess is that she is convinced there is a gold mine here, and if you told her that as a shareholder you needed some news soon or you will sell, she would advise you to sell. There has been and continues to be a lot of work done on the Tesoro, and the news has to come out sometime. I think the reason for the delay will be obvious in hind site. A study of all the hard facts on this property should give you enough info to decide whether this stock fits your own risk/reward invesment strategy.

No Major buying?

Some won't look at $2 stocks no matter what they have heard about them.

Any amount of volume buying would drive the price up immediatly.

Non disclosure would prevent buying.

DD threshold for majors is high - they want to ensure there are no ownership issues, no environmental issues, that enough of the resource is proven etc. All of this takes time and money, and so they want to be serious about a property/company before starting this. There are lots of small companies that had a share price that kept ramping up until it was finally taken over by a major. Smart money saw the value and was buying along the way. Why didn't the major buy earlier and cheaper? Because they are miners, not speculators, not exploration risk takers, and would rather pay more for a sure bet than less for a probable.

We know we have gold here. I beleive we have enough gold to warrent a gold mine. What I don't know is if the grade will justify $10 per share, or $100 per share, but I intend to stick around and find out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply