Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Not nay-saying here, as I agree that her comments about sitting on a world class discovery are pretty plain and simple.... But perhaps when asked about when she knew she "made it", that the response "right now" referred to the fact that she was actually being interviewed right now by Forbes rather than anything in particular to do with SLI or Tesoro. The CEO of a junior gold company being interviewed by Forbes is akin to a midget AAA hockey player getting interviewed by the TSN hockey panel about their future prospects of making it big.... It's a huge deal!

I'm definitely getting amped up too about the whole thing but I'm just trying to keep it realistic here and not start booking flights around the world... Even though I expect to soon!

Hang in there folks and try not to get too swept up in the early optimism... The news will come but I'm not sure that interview was what we're all waiting for!

New Message
Please login to post a reply