Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hey Folks,

I see everyone has emotionally come down a little from yesterdays better than average volumes. This rollercoaster ride continues and will continue to get wild as the days get close to the AGM. We are all trying to be patient but you can see from yesterday that we are all getting anxious for some news or sp excitment.

There was some definite cross trading or share swapping going on over the past 2 days. I don't like that type of trading, but it is happening to our stock. Example: we had traded 80K shares/day and closed @ 2.05 a couple months ago and we have traded 600K shares yesterday/today and closed @2.08. This seems odd to me. So it is very obvious that until we get news our stock will masterfully get played everyday no matter what the volume is. However, if we can keep volumes up in the 500K/day range this will weed out who ever and whatever is going on with this type of trading.

Hang on folks IMHO, we are getting very close to what we are all waiting for. The circulars will be out for the AGM agenda soon and that will be an interesting print for the shareholders to evaluate. This should be out by Oct 17th (usually a month prior to the meeting date). So from now til then tighten down your seat belts and chin straps and hang on as we could see something surface from a news release to help clarify the company position prior to then.

GLTA,

Go Long...........

New Message
Please login to post a reply