Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi mopar and welcome to the forum.

Yeah, it beats me also why our sp is so low considering the amount of info that is out there. You don,t have to be very bright to know this is going to be worth many multiples from here and could be at anytime. As with Aurealian, the info is in plain sight, the market has just not heard of us YET. There are countless pieces of info in the new website that pretty well confirms the potential of this, as well as this form analysing every bit of data and putting it into perspective here for anyone that reads this forum.

I beleive also that many will be blessed with a great return from SLI in the not so distant future, and might I add, for years to come. If trenching and drill results are as good as we suspect, the sp should go up a little ( I won,t say a lot because of how the sp is acting). But, the real prize is the buy out offer when ever that may come. Any new people that have been getting in since June are very lucky to be able to have that much time and being able to buy at these fantastic prices. IMHO, our sp right now should have been around the $3 mark.

New Message
Please login to post a reply