Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sounds good mate I will take a ( coffee break body ) what ever that is ?? LOL

And your blackout idea is awesome .. I will not post until Nov 17th if you don't as well ??

And this ( Board ) full of amateurs have been in this play for a long time and believe in something special and would rather be postive then negitive thats why I'm here. Not trying to be a jerk it's that I have been in this play for many years and heard almost ever possible reason 50 times over again about why? why? why? ... Lori's body language says 230 million ounces ( DAM ) is that all LOL ... I was hoping for 235 million darn.

I'm going say the same thing I have said since back in the SH board days of darkness.

Very simple .... ( If your not happy with your investment with SLI then leave ) and best of luck.

And that goes for anyone including myself if I thought I was being lead by a carrot on a string.

I'm not picking on you Raiders ... by the way love that movie ... This goes for anyone that thinks were being lead on or what ever. Hey ? man less then 30 days until the AGM meeting it's so close now lets enbrace to excitment not tramble it. ;-)

LONG SLI .... ;-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply