Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

IMO, it is a combination of many selling strategies. There are many types of investors out there with various levels of understanding and some even use it as a gambling type of strategy (shorts, etc...).

Combined with the recent management options/warrant selling this stock can't handle the additional pressure of the open market and with shorters playing us as well. With the recent couple weeks on this board you can sense the shareholders getting frustrated and possible adding to the sp pressure. So on any given day when there is additional selling pressure because someone bails out an additional 50k shares or what ever volume, it adds pressure for the stock to maintain the sp. The sp has stood up remarkably well over the past 3 months, but in saying that it has been held there for some reason (we have all speculated on that already). There has been a 2.00-2.10 hold range for sometime now.

I believe this sp will continue to be supported but may slowly decline from the average shareholder getting restless, until we get something from managment to address the shareholders in an updated release of news.

I am long on SLI and have been from the begin on my invested time here. I am not going anywhere but the emotional rollercoaster is wild here. Not everyone can handle this type of communication (or lack there of). There has been many promises that the timing has been off buy 6months in the past and it is continuing to happen, I must admit that I believe in what the property host for potential mine-able resource is significant. However, I question and have often questioned Lori's communication strategies.

We can only measure Lori's decisions on the end results and hopefully that will not be much longer. They are very close to rolling out this type of news and this will help people stay confident moving forward. I for one will be here at the end to do that measurment and do believe that I will have no reason but to Thank Lori in the end. Not to say that I agree with how she is getting there at times!

So folks, stay focused on the property potential and not managements communication strategy. I know that is easy to say and difficult to do but it is a reality.

Go Long.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply