Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Oct 18, 2011 12:06PM
Oct 18, 2011 12:11PM

I do believe we will see news soon. The board has communicated the backlog of potential news we should be expecting (overdue!). My concern is what the news sequence will be on news to issue?

If we have a couple insignificant releases prior to any block buster we may have a sp decline pedending what the content is........This will cause the emotional roller coaster to get wild again.

Maybe I am being too conservative but we have been down this road before and I am trying to keep my feet on the ground. I know I have had my expectations heightened before only to be less than excited by the result. I do hope they unload a blockbuster today or this week, but just mentally prep yourself for other news maybe less important as well 1st.

I also agree with Hog, how much more increase in sp without any news can we have without the stock being halted? Pretty big % jumps in a short window. Market manipulators can be out there waiting for the past news history to play on it again and send us back down.

Bring on the trenching assays and drill assays, we are all waiting..................

Go Long.....

Oct 18, 2011 01:21PM
Oct 18, 2011 02:17PM
Oct 18, 2011 02:39PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply