Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

This is the first sentence out of the news release that was published on this board, google, etc. when it first came out a few hours ago.

"The Company in the process of a 10,000m drilling program at the Tesoro Gold Project in southwestern Peru."

This caught my attention as when I first read it, this sentence doesn't even make grammatical sense. They are missing an "is" in there.

I just pulled the news release from the SLI webpage and it is now fixed to read:

"The Company is in the process of a 10,000m drilling program at the Tesoro Gold Project in southwestern Peru."

I would have thought that this would've been caught before sending this out as a NR to the public. Could it possibly be that they were rushed to release this and overlooked their mistake? Maybe they were trying to appease the SEC by the end of close today???

It may be far fetched and pulling at strings, but this NR wasn't as polished as other one's we've seen in the past...almost like they were rushed to get it out.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply