Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sculp, I don't know. Today, my mood is such that I'm of the opinion things are being over-analyzed, a symptom of everyone on this board being both incredibly excited and just plain tired of waiting.

The property needs to be proven up. To do this, the assay results are going into the McElhanney model and until the model is finished the assay results will not be released. Things are taking as long as they need to, they can't be rushed. And they will always take longer than we want them to.

As for the release of substantial news being a "must" before the AGM, I don't really see why. If things take as long as they need to, and there is no news of substance available by the AGM, then it'll just be a rather subdued and boring AGM! After the AGM, the developments will continue and in due time we'll get to where we need to go.

This doesn't change my opinion of SLI at all. All signs still point to incredible potential, and I'm hangin' on tight to my shares. But I really believe we are many months away from the finish line. Which is why I posted my timeline again tonight.

All that said, I sure hope I'm wrong, and I eat my words!

New Message
Please login to post a reply