Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I hope like everyone else that this was not the big news we are all hoping hits the market floors.

If you think about this news/update as part of a rollout schemetic then it could possible make sense. There could be a sequence of news as was stated a few weeks ago as part of the big picture. We all know that there is much news to come. If you roll out the big stuff 1st off then the others will not have any impact and will be insignificant.

For example this recent activity has so much hype around it they put out an update and this market report that states $3.00-3.50 in the next month or so. Then if they roll out some other interesting stuff we could see the whole plan taking shape over the next week or so. I too got caught up in the hype but tried to stay grounded.

My oil/gas experience has shown me the internal blackouts are for upwards of a month and may not even be lifted on management if there is pertanent news to impact the sp dramically in any direction. They also are very seldom communicated to the public so not the the halt type of communication that most were getting confused about.

Just a thought, may too optimistic, but it is possible. Only time will tells us all the answers. Til then please try to keep on minded about the roll-out plan. It was only noon today and everyone was on a wild high. Remember Lori invested over $1 million herself last week that is locked in for a 4 month window. She is not going to do that without some confidence in the corporate plan.

Enjoy your ride to financial freedom............

Go Long....

New Message
Please login to post a reply