Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Oct 19, 2011 04:17PM
Oct 19, 2011 05:19PM

I would say that this is just the start of the news, news has been released later in the evening before as well. I for one expect a news realease very soon regarding past trenching and last years samples that they never did give us results to yet. I would say that there are alarms going off all around to NEW investors after all we did hit our all time high today,and insiders can't capitalize so why would they put out nothing, simply because they had no choice.

New investors will be reading DD after work to see what all the excitement is about. Again in my opinion I think they are working on a real news release but like it was stated on this board before that The stock was rising too fast maybe the SEC needed appeasement. All I know is when I woke up today 2200 of my precious shares were sold accidently for 2.75 from an old order I never cancelled, I just kept moving my price up. I then scrambled to get them back I was lucky enough to pay 2.64 just before close. I will not do that again it scared the crap out a me. I had to be back in before close just had to, just in case she sends a release early in the morning or later this evening. If not I know one is coming soon. I have nooooo sell orders in now!

Patience my friends . GFTA

God Bless All

Mr. Hobbes

Oct 19, 2011 06:07PM
Oct 19, 2011 06:12PM
lb7
Oct 19, 2011 06:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply