Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Oct 20, 2011 04:59PM
Oct 20, 2011 05:02PM
Oct 20, 2011 05:10PM
Oct 20, 2011 08:08PM
Oct 20, 2011 09:54PM
Oct 21, 2011 09:35AM
Oct 21, 2011 09:38AM

I wouldn,t doubt the recent downturn was planned in the sp. As someone else here said, "to weed out the weak hands", the shares that were knocked loose by the little sell down will be scooped up, building a solid base for the sp higher than the past $2.

The little sell down didn,t make much sense to me. The analyst report said an sp of above $3 in the coming weeks, plus the blackout is still in place indicating more news. I didn,t really expect that little pull back, to me it wasn,t justified, but it happened on lower volume on the sell side. It seems someone took the cream off the little run, and had to have a good idea , or made a lucky guess that no other news was close. Cause I expected news to be constantly flowing and I wouldn,t have sold if I was new and took up a position. But I guess the market is made of many strategies and a variation of these could have been at work. The MM,s are in our stock, and I expected them to circle the sp up because these are smarter traders, I guess maybe they were smart, if they were the ones taking profit and turning around and buying back in lower. Jitney and Anon appears to be the main signature of the MM,s, but they use several houses to funnel trades through and you never really knows whats going on. I haven,t watched the trading meticulously the last couple days, but when a certain trade marker popped up the other day on an iceberg ask, it became clear that the sp was being controlled in a certain range. The SEC has been watching this stock in the near past, and may still be, so expect there is not an illegal manipulation, but rather another reason that may be good for us. Nevertheless, I expect an upward trend in the sp leading up to news and the AGM. By looking at some investors remarks and the overall sentiment, I beleive the onus is on Lori to deliver a stream of news before the AGM , or risk having a lot of her faithful shareholders angry at what is expected to be a joyous AGM.

IMO

Oct 21, 2011 01:03PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply